Does anyone else just sometimes feel like their mind words just a little bit differently to other peoples? I'm convinced of this.
The first thing I notice in a person is honest to god, teeth. weird? actually I'm not so sure, because they tend to grab your eye a bit don't they? especially if they're bad. There is nothing, I repeat nothing worse than having to sit and have a conversation with someone who has bad teeth and worst still bad breath.
It's giving me somewhat of a migraine just thinking about it.
How many other people would say that teeth are the first thing they notice in a person? not many I would think.
Most girls would say something silly like "a personality out-shines everything" but you don't know that straight away, so they'll give some rubbish about hair/smile/smell.
Guys on the other hand are more straight forward - boobs/bum/beauty. you don't hear many guys going around saying "obviously she's got an amazing rack, but the first thing I noticed about her is how nice she is to animals, and how sweet it is that she devotes all her time to helping the mentally ill" do you?
And why not? because guys don't think like that.
Should i demonstrate this? A quote from my guy friend:
"looks aren't everything, but you can't wank over a personality" - brutally true.
Maybe i just don't know the right guys. But I'm eighteen and still waiting for someone to prove me wrong.
over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment